Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Journaling


I've been meaning to journal our home education adventure for a couple of years now. There always seems to be something more pressing, more important, than sitting down and jotting down our thoughts and experiences. Nevan is taking a journaling class this semester...it seems that having a 9 year old who is going to take the time to journal on a regular basis has put a small flame under my *&^%. ; )


Setting up the blog page itself was a learning experience for this techno challenged bookworm. I chuckle to myself when I think about how quickly the kids could have probably done it. It can sometimes be quite comically daunting to have children that know more about computers than I do. And at the same time, it brings a huge smile to know that they are adapting to the world around them in amazing ways. I can only hope we all have a fabulous adventure together....and we get a few photos along the way. : )






No comments: