Thursday, February 12, 2009

where did the time go?

So I just realized it was September the last time I blogged! I almost forgot my password! Where did all that time go??? Physical therapy, trip to San Francisco, Justin's birthday, Silvio's birthday, Halloween, the Gillespie Family Roping Event, Thanksgiving, Grandma's passing, baseball games, Christmas/New Year's to Zio Elio's passing...which is the reason why I find myself in NJ. The last half of 2008 went by so fast and here we are already 2 months into 2009. My trip to NJ is coming to a close and we are bummed about that, but looking forward to being home again. Silvio considers NJ his home. He wants to move here, have a boat, expand Nonna's house so we can all fit, go crabbing every day, and hang out at the beach. He's definitely a Jersey Shore lover. We'll be back soon.

No comments: